Understanding Dutch Business Culture
Special exemption scheme for small business, free shipping
Delivery Time 0 - 0 Business days
This course on business culture in the Netherlands will help you understand the social rules at play in your Dutch workspace:
This course to Dutch business culture explains the Dutch workplace environment, hierarchy, meetings, negotiations, time perception, and typical business culture in the Netherlands.
Once you’ve successfully written a Dutch CV and found a job in the Netherlands, the next step is to adapt your working style to Dutch business culture. Understanding the business cultural differences in the Dutch workplace is necessary to succeed in your career in the Netherlands. Learning Dutch business culture will ease your professional integration and ability to work with and motivate your colleagues, which is particularly important for managerial roles.
Size or Dimensions
20 Attendees you can register for a maximum 3 tickets a person.
- Hierarchy in Dutch business culture
- Dutch business strategy, planning and decision making
- Meetings and negotiations in the Netherlands
- Perception of time in Dutch business culture
- Dutch business culture greetings
- Dress code in Dutch business culture
- The use of business cards
- Business dinners in Dutch business culture
No special requirements needed.