This course is also full of examples and activities that allow you to practice what you are learning. Work with your tutor over 8exercises and multiple examples to develop your skills and competencies around cultural communication!
Learning cultural communications will benefit you professionally as you gain skills and acquire tools that will enable you to better communicate with your co-workers, virtual assistants, shareholders and customers!
By the end of this course you will be able to confidently and effectively communicate cross-culturally, and by doing so, build stronger relationships, avoid offending people from different backgrounds and gain a better understanding of how to communicate with anyone!
We look forward to seeing you on the course!
This course is available for individual registrations and group registrations with a maximum of 10 attendees. When subscribing as a team, please inform our service desk for a custom made quotation.
At the end of this course you know:
- How you perceive culture
- The various cultural profiles
- Culture vs personality
- Geert Hofstede's Model
- Verbal and non-verbal cues
- How to build rapport with someone from any cultural background
- Using language appropriately
- Expressions and gestures
- Pace and timing
- The importance of culture
- How to flex your style to better suit different cultures
- Return Flight or Train Ticket to the UK
- Return Transfer to Oxford (airport)
- Full Board at the hotel
- Single Rooms
- Electronic Notebook with all Course Material
- Full Professional English Cross-Cultural Course
- Business Development Certificate
- A warm welcome at the Oxford Thames Hotel